Hanmeng (Harmony) Zhan
- Equiangular Lines and Covers of the Complete Graph
G. Coutinho, C. Godsil, M. Shirazi, and H. Zhan. Linear Algebra and its Applications (2016) 488: 264-283.
- Perfect State Transfer in Laplacian Quantum Walk
R. Alvir, S. Dever, B Lovitz, J. Myer, C. Tamon, Y. Xu and H. Zhan. Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics (2016) 43(4): 801-826.
- Uniform Mixing on Cayley Graphs
C. Godsil and H. Zhan. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics (2017) 24(3): P3.20.
- Discrete-Time Quantum Walks and Graph Structures
C. Godsil and H. Zhan.
- An Infinite Family of Circulant Graphs with Perfect State Transfer in Discrete Quantum Walks
- A New Perspective on the Average Mixing MatrixG. Coutinho, C. Godsil, K. Guo, H. Zhan.
- Quantum Walks on EmbeddingsH. Zhan.
- Quantum Fractional Revival on GraphsA. Chan, G. Coutinho, C. Tamon, L. Vinet, H. Zhan.
- Discrete-Time Quantum Walks and Graph Embeddings. In: CMS Winter Meeting, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, December 8 - 11, 2017.
- Quantum Walks and Mixing. In: Algebraic and Extremal Graph Theory, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, United States, August 7 - 10, 2017.
- Discrete-Time Quantum Walks and Graph Structures. In: Canadian Discrete and Algorithmic Mathematics Conference, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON, Canada, June 12 - 15, 2017.
- From Covers to Tight Frames. In: AMS Sectional Meeting, College of Charleston,
Charleston, SC, United States, March 10 - 12, 2017.
- Spectra of Discrete Quantum Walks. In: CMS Summer Meeting, University of
Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada, June 24 - 27, 2016.
Lines and Covers of Complete Graphs 2. In: Systems of Lines: Applications
of Algebraic Combinatorics, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester,
MA, United States, August 10 - 14, 2015.
- Uniform Mixing in Continuous-Time Quantum Walks. In: Summer Combo,
Saint Michael's College, Burlington, VT, United States, July 21, 2015.
- Some Open Problems in Uniform Mixing. Invited talk in: Summer Research
Program, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY, United States, July 20, 2015.
- Uniform Mixing in Quantum Walks. In: 22nd Ontario Combinatorics
Workshop, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada, May 16 - 17, 2014.